Carebooker.com Review: Thought leadHer Jenna Fernandes, CEO
Wow, just had a GREAT conversation with Jenna Fernandes, CEO, CareBooker.com. She’s really thought this whole caregiving conundrum all the way through. At first, I wasn’t sure, because we all have seen the ubiquitous commercials from Care.com. But, after getting a long bulleted list of how Carebooker.com was different, and then having a conversation with Jenna, I’m a believer!
I believe she’s on to something. I haven’t really researched the space because I don’t have kids, no pets, and my dad already has a great full time caregiver. After talking with Jenna, I now know there are different sites for all types of care you could want….pets, kids, elders, plants (just kidding;-) but maybe??
CareBooker.com is leading the way to consolidate all types of care into one online place. Where you can take care of it all vs. going to 3, 4 or even 5 different sites. All with different navigation, different booking criteria, you get the picture…
They are revolutionizing the way people search for and secure family care professionals by allowing users free access to their growing user base of service providers and even booking around a service provider’s real-time availability.
Per Jenna, soome of the features on CareBooker.com:
- We don’t require an expensive monthly membership fee to find service providers
- We provide free, comprehensive background checks for providers / free for families to view
- We make it easy for people to book interviews by phone, skype, or at a location that works for them.
- Families will find it simple to book care and pay online (and even easily add a tip)
- All of the reviews on the site are “certified” which means that someone had to actually book and pay for services with that provider via CareBooker in-order to add the review/rate the provider
What’s most unique is that CareBooker is meant to be used as a way for care providers to manage their entire business!
- They provide a “Book Now” button that ANY service provider on CareBooker can use to easily turn their own website into a booking and payment platform.
- All care providers get a “webpage” with a unique URL (similar to LinkedIn) – bringing the power of SEO to service providers
When you listen to our conversation, you’ll learn more about this aspect of Carebooker.com, and find out what spurred Jenna to create this site!