Pamela Yellen, NY Times Best Selling Author: Bank On Yourself [Review]
A financial expert, Pamela is the author of the groundbreaking book Bank on Yourself:The Life Changing Secret fo Growing and Protecting Your Financial Future – which reveals the secrets to taking back control of your financial future that Wall Street, banks, and credit card companies DON’T want you to know.
She investigated more than 450 savings and retirement planning strategies seeking an alternative to the risk and volatility of stocks and other investments. Her research led her to a time-tested, predictable method of growing and protecting wealth now used by more than half a million people.
This was a fascinating conversation as we explored the following questions and more:
- WHAT is a Bank On Yourself Plan?
- Has it REALLY been around for 160 years?
- Your advice is radically different from both Dave Ramsey and Suze Orman – what are the key differences?
- How can a woman entrepreneur use Bank On Yourself as a financing vehicle for their business, even when no banker will loan her a dime?
- How can women entrepreneurs use Bank On Yourself to not retire broke?
- Is it too late to start a Bank On Yourself Plan, if you are a woman entrepreneur over 50?
- Walt Disney and JC Penney both used this type of plan to finance their businesses?
Pamela’s new book: Bank On Yourself Revolution: Fire Your Banker, Bypass Wall Street, and Take Control of Your Own Financial Future. (And by the way, THIS ‘Revolution’ WILL be televised ;-))
Ladies, you really have to listen to this one. It’s MIND-BLOWING what we don’t know about this potential business financing vehicle.